Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pot Holes

I read an interesting statistic while waiting around for my step daughters case in traffic court. "The magnitude of the recession was underscored by the latest numbers from the U.S. Treasury: last month’s individual income tax receipts dropped 44% and corporate tax revenue plunged 65% compared to April 2008." Well I know where my town is cutting back, road work! And judging by the people parading past me in court this morning I'm pretty sure this country is doomed. But don't worry the consumer confidence numbers are way up. That rumbling you hear in the distance is the herd of humanity running to the mall to by more stuff they don't need! Well we were stopped out of UDN for a nice profit and looks like SDS caved on the news as well, but we are still going to hang in there on that one for a bit longer. Tonight I will see if there are any new trades worth taking. Good luck.