Friday, May 29, 2009

COD

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The Pentagon plans to create a new military command for cyberspace, stepping up preparations by the armed forces to conduct both offensive and defensive computer warfare, the New York Times said on Friday. I guess the generals are getting bored with real wars. Just what I want my tax dollars spent on. Sargent I want an Xbox on every desk by Thursday and thats an order! Hey I can rent out my 11 year old as a militarty consultant for big bucks! He has such a macho screen name too, Puglover 333! Back in the real word we are still bouncing up and down in this channel on the S&P between 925ish and 875ish. This makes it very hard for trade-able patterns to form but you could short the top and go long the bottom of this channel over and over again if you are bored. Lets see what happens by the close. Good Luck.