Monday, October 4, 2010

Plastics!

Ok I'm back sorry for the long delay between picks but I had much much drama in my real life that needed attending to, my business had a huge fire drill, my dog died, and I sent my 3rd child off to college. Anyway I have spent much time thinking about the future direction of this blog and I have decided to focus on just that , Futures! Many of you loyal followers have asked for alternative picks because you are tight on cash and cant take the big positions I was taking in the ETFs. You spoke and I listened so now I will giving out daily picks on Futures instruments. These babies are designed for generating cash and frankly I'm trading them all day long while I wait for my swing trades to hit. You can start an account with as little as $5000 and you can trade 24/7 for the ADHD amongst you. Specifically we will focus on the eMini, British Pound, Aussie Dollar, Euro, Japanese Yen, and "Texas T" Sweet Crude. I will post entry points and suggested stops for profit and stop losses. I am not of course responsible if you copy my trades and loose your butt for I am a mere vessel of education here. I will keep track of the profits and losses and post them daily for all to see as usual. I will use 1 contract positions as a baseline for P&L calculations. If everyone likes this change in direction I am considering opening a live trading room to trade intraday signals in the near future. So good luck and hang on to your butts!