Friday, May 28, 2010

Announcing AvidTrading Gold and Silver Coins and Bullion!

I am very happy to announce the grand opening of Avidtrading your source for gold and silver coins and bullion. With the dire state of our economy and the skyrocketing national debt, many friends and subscribers have asked me about investing some of their nest egg in physical precious metals and I have put my money where my mouth is and become an authorized precious metal dealer.

My personal goal is for Avidtrading to be your choice for high quality personalized service when you would like to invest your hard earned money in precious metals. We only deal in the highest quality products which are certified and insured for your safety. Call us today for current pricing and availability of product for your investment portfolio. You can find more information at our new website below;

http://avidtrading.mybigcommerce.com/index.php