Thursday, September 10, 2009

My new home!

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The U.S. poverty rate hit its highest level in 11 years in 2008 as the worst recession since the Great Depression threw millions of Americans out of work, a government report showed on Thursday.

The Census Bureau said the poverty rate rose to 13.2 percent in 2008, the highest level since 1997, from 12.5 percent in 2007. About 39.8 million Americans were living in poverty, up from 37.3 million in 2007.


Do you ever feel like you are living in a parallel dimension from the outside world? I bumped into my warehouse landlord on Sunday because he was weeding the front of my business. This is the same guy that a year ago was driving a Escalade and offering me drinks in his man palace next door. He is now driving a beat up pickup and rents the man palace out for parties. He has had no new construction jobs since last November and cannot afford to hire anyone to weed for him!

And the market goes up and up and up. Even normal people who don't pay attention are telling me this is weird. All I know is when this baby snaps its going to be heard around the world and it is going to hurt like a bitch. So prepare now! No setups sorry. Good luck.